So be SURE to
because it will be
Here are some great tips for being in peak form this Friday!!
1) Bid early & often, don’t hold back! Let everyone know that you are there to win & don’t let anyone out bid you!
2) Keep an eye on your items! There are people out there who will try to distract you from being the winning bidder. They may try to engage you in some pleasant conversation while, behind your back, they send their spouse to out bid you. Don’t let this happen! Don't let their distraction drill be your downfall. Practice at home by staring at a fixed object sitting next to a practice bid sheet while your hubby, kids, dog, cat try to get your attention. Stay strong! Nod your head politely (as if you’re listening) all the while never losing sight of the “fixed object” in the distance. Also practice saying a quick "Gotta go!" as you race over to the fixed object to put down a new bid. Practice will make you a force to be reckoned with at the auction! Other bidders will soon recognize your keen skills and realize you are a bidding powerhouse!!
3) If there is something that you really want, keep bidding & stay close to the bid sheet. You may develop a somewhat feral and focused look in your eyes that your friends find a bit standoff-ish (this is to be expected). But! At the end of the evening, you'll be holding the prize that was lusted after in your arms as you walk proudly satisfied out the door.
4) Most importantly, don’t show any signs of weakness during the auction! Bid high and bid often! This is a competitive event! Show other bidders who's the boss! Show your dominance by getting that prize for yourself! Let the others Oooo and ahhh at your prowess! Victory shall be yours!
5) And let's not forget the HIGHLY COVETED
Energized? Ready to make your mark and assert your presence?
Ready to take on the competition?
Then start browsing the Auction Catalog and plan your strategy!!